CONTENT: The goal of underwriting language is to convey the most effective connection between the client’s product, service or event and our listeners.
LENGTH: Each credit, including its introduction (“Support for KSVR comes from ...”), may be up to 30 seconds in length.
- Name, location, years in business.
- Informational descriptions of product line, service or event.
- Brand and trade names.
- Day(s) or date(s) of event.
- Slogan which is trademarked and identifies, but does not promote, a product or business.
- Telephone number. Website. URL.
WE CANNOT AIR:
- Comparative, qualitative or overtly promotional language.
- Calls to action.
- Inducement to buy.
- Price or value information.
- Third party endorsements.
- First person words which imply endorsement by the station/announcer.
TO GET STARTED:
Contact our underwriting representative by phone or email.